Saturday 29 September 2012

Who am I?

Who Am I?
Female, Married, American, 21 years young, Italian/American descent, Living in London.

I could write a series of books about my life and who I am but why would I tell you the details of my life, when I can state the basics using only 12 simple little words.

Purpose of this post/blog?
This Blog is created for me to share Stardoll-related gossip, news and a whole load of fashion tips. I can already imagine what you're thinking to yourself 'Oh not another one of these stay-for-a-week gossip Blogs' However, That is certainly not my aim for this Blog my motive in life is ''Nothing is impossible, if you put every second of your time into it'' and with this Blog I'm determined to make it sucessful and I'll put every ounce of my spare time into it. Also, I am not trying to copy the Blog Stardoll's Juiciest I am highly against copying other peoples hard-work.

thesdjuice.blogspot.co.uk - follow 
We Know You'll Be Back xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment